New Construction Project of a Modern style Villa in Moraira. The house will be built in the Benimeit area, just a short drive from the centre of Moraira and its beautiful beaches, as well as supermarkets, shops, bars, restaurants and leisure areas.
The villa, which will be built with top quality materials, will have 3 floors:
BASEMENT FLOOR: consists of a garage with capacity for 2 cars and a storage room. From this floor it is possible to go to the upper floors by means of an interior staircase.
GROUND FLOOR: is distributed with entrance hall, modern kitchen open to the spacious living room which has access to the porch and swimming pool. Pantry, guest toilet, 1 bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
UPPER FLOOR: 3 bedrooms, one of them with en-suite bathroom, and another bathroom to share.
Among the main characteristics, qualities and finishes of the house, we highlight the following:
KITCHEN: High and low kitchen units will be installed with built-in extractor fan with remote-control stainless-steel sink unit and taps mod. ‘Loft’ or similar. Kitchen appliances will be placed (oven, microwave, dishwasher, ceramic hob and fridge brand Bosch or similar). The kitchen countertop will be of "Silestone" or similar, and the same material will be used between the low and high units.
AIR CONDITIONING: Complete installation of hot & cold air-conditioning via ducts.
HEATING: Pre-installation of underfloor heating system throughout the house.
ALARM: Will be pre-installed inside the house.
EXTERIOR CARPENTRY: Will be of aluminium "Technal Lumeal" brand or similar with louvred blinds or motorised blinds in bedrooms according to project. The interior carpentry with lined wardrobes and wooden door veneers of walnut, or similar, with concealed hinges and magnetic closure.
GLAZING: Guardian Sun Glass will be placed throughout the home. This glass is a product of advanced technology that has among its main characteristics the following:
- It combines excellent thermal insulation, high light transmission and effective protection against solar radiation, allowing savings in home air conditioning costs of up to 70%.
- It is a glass of advanced technology, which cares for the planet, reducing CO2 emissions into the atmosphere
PAINTING: The whole house, inside and outside, will be painted in white plastic or in colour.
FLOOR AND WALL TILING: The tiles will be in toilets and bathrooms in tile porcelánico chosen by the client. The floor will be also "porcelanico" to the client's choice. The qualities in paving and tiles porcelánicos up to a cost of 40€/m2.
BATHROOM FITTINGS AND TAPS: The toilet will be suspended of a first quality brand. Bathrooms fittings will be model "Moai" by ROCA or similar. Bathroom furniture with mirror and screens in showers will be placed.
ELECTRICITY INSTALLATION: Telephone and television connections will be provided for living room and all the bedrooms. Halogen lamps will be installed in the interior of the property and wall lights on the exterior walls.
SWIMMING POOL: Construction of swimming pool according to project, with Led lighting, with heating pre- installation, exterior shower and filter system.
- The border of the plot with the street will be fenced by a block fence & latticework or similar up to the maximum height authorised by the Town Hall.
- Two doors will be placed, one for pedestrians with video entry, and the other for vehicles with a motor.
- Inside, the parking area and terrace around the swimming pool will be of imprinted concrete or similar according to project.
- Landscaped garden plot of low maintenance consisting of Cypress trees along the perimeter of the plot and distribution of various plants and trees.
DRAINAGE: It will be carried out using P.V.C.'s pipes of the suitable diameter, according to project, to carry domestic waste water to the sewage system network.
- Pounds: 666.343 GBP
- Russian ruble: 67.787.103 RUB
- Swiss franc: 806.537 CHF
- Chinese yuan: 5.842.439 CNY
- Dollar: 888.189 USD
- Swedish krona: 7.578.364 SEK
- Norwegian krona: 7.869.435 NOK
- January 0 €
- February 0 €
- March 0 €
- April 0 €
- May 0 €
- June 0 €
- July 0 €
- August 0 €
- September 0 €
- October 0 €
- November 0 €
- December 0 €