We are growing! At CASAS AMBIENTE we need to recruit new qualified colleagues to provide the best service to our clients. If you are looking for a job and you fit one of our profiles, don't miss the opportunity to be part of our family!
We currently are looking for the following profiles:
- Somebody with Lawyer or Gestor background, perfect Spanish and fluent English required.
- An Office Admin with experience in the real estate sector and knowledge of several languages.
- A Sales person with experience in real estate and fluent in several languages.
- A Property Lister, self driven good appearance and fluent in several languages.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Full time 40-hour week position with contract and fixed salary available in Moraira Estate Agency.
- Career growth
- Friendly, lively and proactive environment.
- Near and multi-tasking professional team.
HOW IS OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE?
Our ideal new colleague would have some experience in the real estate industry, knowledge of the Moraira area, high office administrative skills, be extremely organised, fluent Language skills in Spanish and English (any further languages would be well considered), a friendly and polite approach and ability to multitask.
We work in a friendly, lively, proactive, multi-tasking, team spirted environment and are looking for someone who would fit into this atmosphere easily and with confidence.
SOME SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
The job would be office based, helping in all aspects of office administration, some telesales and follow up of client base, reception of clients in the office and assisting the sales team.
Office Administrative Assistant
- Only for applicants living max 20 km from Moraira, Alicante, Spain
- Verifiable experience in the real estate industry
- Knowledge of the Moraira and Costa Blanca area
- High office administrative skills
- Extremely organised person
- Fluent Language skills in Spanish and English (any further languages would be well considered)
Abogado o Gestor
Our perfect candidate has recently finished University and is starting his career or has some background in handling all pre-purchase, pre-sale documents in the real estate sector. Please, note we are NOT just looking for a company lawyer.
- Only for applicants living max 15km away from Moraira, Alicante, Spain
- Some background in the Real Estate Sector and the full documentation process that is required from a Listing to post Notary
- Knowledge of the Moraira area
- Studies in legal / law or local Gestoria
- Fluent to native in Spanish and fluent in English (any further language will be positively considered)
- A friendly and polite approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You may have left just Uni and be looking for a first job as long as your studies were related with the above.
Your main responsibility will be to accompany our customers throughout their purchase or sales process. Hand in hand with our Sales director you will handle documentation, communication with other Lawyers, Notaries, Gestorias, Town hall, Registro, Catastro, Arquitects and any other related parties that get involved in a sales or purchase process.
Submit your CV & Portfolio
If you think you are a good match for one of these positions and our Real Estate company please, send your CV to email@example.com or drop it at our office. We are looking forward to hearing from you!!
IMPORTANT: Applications with no introduction letter or any other communication on Linked In, will NOT be considered.
- Office adress: Avenida de la Paz 10 Bajo, 03724 Moraira (Alicante), Spain